DEET

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Welcome To My Blog


Hi. I'm The Deet. Welcome to my blog. I love strongbad. I have a whole bunch of pirate toys. I email. I have a family. A very nice family. We have 4 people: Mommy, from The CoolSkool, Daddy The Chindo, my sister The Tall Girl, and me, The Deet.

We went to Disneyland last week with the Markhams. Chris was Captain Jack and Douglas was Darth Vader, Samuel was the Man in the Yellow Hat from Curious George, and I was a Ninja. We rode Big Thunder Mountain and we loved it like an out of gas robot would love some gas.

4 Comments:

Blogger auntibeck said...

Thank you. I like your blog!!!!

5:19 PM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

Hey Mr Magoo- what a great blog - Keep it up!You're the best.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great blog special boy. Keep it up.

10:03 PM  
Blogger The Mad Fishicist said...

I can't wait to see everything on your blog. Maybe you can come to Alaska so you can blog about it!

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home