DEET

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Awesomist of Awesomes


I got to go on my first camping trip to Cottonwood Creek. I couldn't wait to go there and go fishing. We got a ticket right when we turned onto Cottonwood Creek property. And we didn't have our insurance with us. That stinks so much because I really wanted to get there and it took a looooong time.


As soon as we got there, we got our rods and our staff and we went fishing.


I was fishing and I was fishing and The Mad Fishicist came and helped me. He helped me cast and it got stuck in the bush on the other side and then when I pulled it out, it hit the fish right in the face. The fish bit the hook. I reeled it in and I caught it.


I was so happy. It was the awesomist of awesomes!

4 Comments:

Blogger coolskool mom said...

looks like it was an awesome trip

12:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Totally awesome!!!

2:03 PM  
Blogger auntibeck said...

And do you know who is really awesome? Yep! DEET!

6:36 PM  
Blogger The Mad Fishicist said...

i thought it was awesome how you brought the fish back to camp to show everyone. i also thought it was awesome how you reeled it in. actually, i thought the whole thing was awesome.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home